- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Access to state-wide plumbing codes is beneficial to building familiarity with the codebook.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
The following tool kit will be shipped to you approximately 10 business days after enrollment:
- The 55-piece tool includes a jobsite backpack, featuring the following items:
- 12pc 3/8" socket set
- 11pc wrench set
- 7pc nut driver set
- 5pc general purpose utility blades
- 3 saws
- 3 wrenches
- 3 pliers
- 2 fine point markers
- 2 tubing cutter
- 1 reaming pen
- 1 ratcheting multi bit driver
- 1 hammer
- 1 tape measure
- 1 safety knife
Material Fees are non-refundable upon registration
Please note: Due to the high cost of these items, tools will not be shipped until 10 days after your start date.