- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Office (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Introduction to Paralegalism
- Paralegal Today: The Legal Team at Work
- Access to Westlaw: Legal Solutions
- After successful completion of the course and financial obligation you will receive access to the Certified Paralegal Exam review self-study courses, which includes:
- Access to the self-study courses
Please note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.